The highly anticipated Valorant patch 3.12 is already here, and fans are excited to find out more about what’s new in the latest Valorant update. If you are here for the detailed Valorant 3.12 patch notes, we are here to help.
The newly introduced Valorant patch 3.12 introduces a number of highly sought-after items to the game, including agent-specific keyboard shortcuts and penalties for deliberately damaging team members with utilities.
How do I define the keyboard shortcuts for agents in Valorant?
- The agent-specific keyboard shortcuts can now easily be set by a Valorant player by navigating to Settings> Controls> Actions in the main menu.
Players can now also report others during the agent selection phase by hovering over their name and clicking “Report”. In addition, players can also add others if they have a positive experience.
– Advertising –
The 3.12 update also included other quality of life changes and bug fixes that are all about Riots. can read official blog post.
Here are the detailed patch notes from Valorant 3.12 as stated by Riot:
GAME SYSTEM UPDATES
AGENT SPECIFIC KEYBOARD
- We heard you loud and clear. You can now go to the settings menu and set different key bindings for each agent!
- Go to Settings >> Controls >> Actions to get started
- Added ability to create, delete and search for keybind profiles for each agent. You cannot create more than one profile per agent.
- Added the ability to copy your default key assignments into a single profile or all profiles at once.
- If your keyboard shortcuts conflict, you can now see which other items the binding is assigned to.
- You can undo individual changes to the bindings in any keyboard shortcut profile. Resetting resets the key assignment to the state at the time the profile was created.
- Agent Select report is now live!
- You can now report disruptive players during the pregame. Just hover over the name and click REPORT.
- You can also add players to your friends list if they have a positive experience.
- Friendly fire detection
- Better stop deliberately shooting grenades at your teammates because we will track them down and punish excessive damage to allies!
- Wide player cards
- Following feedback from the community, we’re bringing back the wide player cards that will appear during the loading screens and in the kill banners.
- Integrated selected changes and bug fixes for Slate / UI of Unreal Engine 4.26 and 4.27
- Fixed a bug that caused abilities that consist of a held object to be displayed incorrectly in third person. You’ll notice this fix on Skye, Sage, Jett, Yoru, and Reyna.
- Fixed a bug where players could send spam to invite others to a party
You can read it full patch notes on the official VALORANT website.
– Advertising –