- On the occasion of the end of the year, Way of exile will host six events in which players will take on different challenges;
- The first of these – Endless Delve – started today. The end of the entire cycle is scheduled for January 10th;
- In addition, players can earn items by watching a broadcast on Twitch.
To celebrate the end of the year, the team at Grinding Gear Games hosted a series of events in. announced Way of exile (PC only). There should be six in total and they will take place over the next five weeks.
Below is a general event schedule. If you need more information please visit the official forum.
- Endless diving (December 3rd – 13th): During this event, players will descend into the depths of the Azurite Mine. If you accept the challenge, you will have to go deeper and deeper into the mine and face increasing opportunities.
- Zizaran’s Glove (December 10-20): an event organized by the streamer where players have the task of collecting points by completing levels and defeating bosses. The prizes to be won are sponsored by Zizaran and other streamers from the game’s community.
- Endless Robbery (December 17-27): This is a brand new mode that skips the campaign entirely. The main task of the players is to carry out risky robberies, which are supported by hired thieves. It should be remembered that death equals loss of prey.
- Atlas Invasion (December 24th – January 3rd): In this mode, players will encounter new bosses in all areas of Wraeclast. The enemies won’t be easy to defeat, but if players manage to defeat them, they will be given unique items.
- Delirium Everywhere (December 31 – January 10): Mists of Delirium will veil the entire land, making every area of the map more challenging and full of enemies. This is the perfect mode for players who like a good challenge … and want to get interesting items.
- Path of Exile: Royale with Brutus (December 9, December 23, 30)): The battle royale mode returns to Way of exile. However, it is slightly modified. At some point, Brutus will appear in the middle of a safe zone on the map that players can use to fight or take out the competition.
More for you:
- Path of Exile – How to Play
- Path of Exile game review
The developers have also released a trailer for the upcoming events. If you want a taste of what’s in Way of exile It’s worth trying out over the next five weeks.
On the other hand, if you are not brave enough to attend these events, don’t worry. It will also be possible to earn rewards by watching Twitch shows. It is worth noting that the so-called “Twitch Drops” are only available on the first day of each event. You can read about the rewards for watching the streams here.
The end of this year promises to be incredibly interesting for PC gamers Way of exile.