The most awaited PUBG Mobile esports global event commenced from 10th November 2022. The top teams from across the globe are competing in the PUBG Mobile Global Championship 2022 league stage. A total of 48 teams qualified for the event that will be competing for a massive prize pool of $4M USD.
As stated earlier, PMGC 2022 will witness two major phases, league stage and grand finals. A total of 48 teams will be competing in the league stage out of which the best 13 teams will compete with 3 other invited teams in the grand finals. The league stage will feature a prize pool of $2,500,000 USD whereas the grand finals will have a prize pool of $1,500,000 USD.
All 48 teams are divided into 3 groups where each group will consist of 16 teams. The first group matches is scheduled to take place from November 10th, 2022. Here the important dates for the PMGC 2022.
- PMGC League Group Stage (10 – 27th November)
- PMGC League Survival Stage (30th November – 2nd December)
- PMGC League Last Chance (3rd- 4th December)
- PMGC Grand Finals (6 – 8th January)
PMGC 2022 Group Yellow Teams
- ) TEM Entertainment (Thailand)
- 2) Faze Clan (Thailand)
- 3) Genesis Dogma GIDS (Indonesia)
- 4) Geek Fam (Malaysia)
- 5) D’Xavier (Vietnam)
- 6) Vivo Keyd (Brazil)
- 7) Furious Gaming (Chile)
- 8) Team Falcons (Saudi Arabia)
- 9) Geekay Esports (Iraq)
- 10) IHC Esports (Mongolia)
- 11) Trained to Kill (Nepal)
- 12) Besiktas Esports (Turkey)
- 13) Game Lord (France)
- 14) DS Gaming (South Korea)
- 15) Four Angry Men (China)
- 16) REJECT (Japan)
PMGC 2022 League Stage format
Each group in the PMGC 2022 league stage will compete for one week and will have 4 match days. Each matchday will consist of 6 matches for a total of 24 matches per week. The top three teams from each group will directly qualify for the grand finals. Whereas, 4th to 11th placed teams of each group will advance through the survival stage. The teams finishing in the bottom five spot will be eliminated from the event.