NVIDIA has recently released their new Game Ready Drivers, named 522.25, to coincide with the release of the RTX 4090. NVIDIA promises significant performance improvements for games such as Cyberpunk 2077, Forza Horizon 5, and many other DirectX 12 titles.
NVIDIA’s Game Ready Drivers are designed to “deliver the best gaming experience possible for all major new releases”, with NVIDIA’s driver team working to ensure that as many performance tweaks and bug fixes are included for gamers on day one.
NVIDIA’s latest drivers focus on delivering the best day-0 gaming experience for the most recent DLSS titles, such as Gotham Knights, Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection, and Dakar Desert Rally.
A number of games have also received a performance boost, see the full list below:
• Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Up to 25% (1080p)
• Battlefield 2042: Up to 7% (1080p)
• Borderlands 3: Up to 8% (1080p)
• Call of Duty: Vanguard: Up to 12% (4K)
• Control: Up to 6% (4K)
• Cyberpunk 2077: Up to 20% (1080p)
• F1 22: Up to 17% (4K)
• Far Cry 6: Up to 5% (1440p)
• Forza Horizon 5: Up to 8% (1080P)
• Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition: Up to 8% (4k)
• Red Dead Redemption 2: Up to 7% (1080p)
• Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Up to 5% (1080p)
• Tom Clancy’s The Division 2: Up to 5% (1080p)
• Watch Dogs: Legion: Up to 9% (1440p)
This Game Ready Driver will support DLSS 3 and is, of course, compatible with the new RTX 4090. The update also includes significant DirectX 12 performance enhancements that can significantly improve performance for GeForce 30 Series GPUs. This new driver 522.25 is available for download from the NVIDIA website.