While not officially announced yet, it would seem as though Bel’Veth will be the next League of Legends champion. She will be joining after a bit of a draft since Renata Glasc nearly three months ago. Luckily for fans, it would seem as though she will be on her way soon. With fans knowing about Bel’Veth they have been wondering what her abilities might be. Here’s a look at a potential leak of the League of Legends Bel’Veth abilities.
[Related: League of Legends High Noon Skins Are Ready to Square Off]
As a reminder, this has not been confirmed by Riot Games. Even the name Bel’Veth has not been completely confirmed yet. So take this leak with a grain of salt.
Passives – Death In Lavender:
– Enemies (Champs, big monster camps, epic monsters, siege and super minions) drops a “thing” when die. Bel’veth can collect these to stack her passive.This passive forms a swarm based on the stacks. It grants her lifesteal against jg camps. If she attacks a turret or epic monster, she sends her swarm to it, healing her and damaging it. It consumes all stacks.
Q – Void Surge:
– Passively: Bel’veth has a “arrow” in 4 diagonals. – Active: bel’veth dashes, dealing damage and slow. It procs her passive to passed enemies while in Endless Banquet. When she damages a champ/big monster/epic monster (in the direction of the arrow) with her dash, it is fully restored to cast again. Using against small monsters/minions in the direction of the arrow, it restores 40% of Q CD.
W – Above and Below:
– it seems the same as Rek’s W with Pyke’s W. Bel’veth go underground (actually she enters in a sea, water idk) for a short time, gaining movspeed and going through walls. At the end, she unburrows, dealing damage and knocking up all enemies in the area. While in Endless Banquet, she becomes untargetable, and grants a short stun after the knockup.
E – Royal Maelstrom:
– Bel’veth starts channeling a vortex, during it, she cant move and pull all enemies to her, damaging then for each second. During it, she receives less damage. She give back a % of all damage she received for the attackers (like thornmail). While in Endless Banquet, this deal a % of true damage over second, her damage reduction is higher, and at the end, she can explode its area.
Ultimate – Endless Banquet:
– Bel’veth turns into her true form for (?) seconds (like aatrox’s R or swain new R, the duration is high and it can be longer while in combat) buffing all her skills. She gains HP, MR, Armor and Damage.While transformed, collecting (Passive stack) heals bel’veth for a %. She uses all her stacks to form a swarm of (fishes?), damaging enemies champs nearby. The swarm dies after some time, but it can be renewed by killing champs.
After this a video by known leaker BigBadBear seemed to confirm that these would be the abilities or something close to them.
Now again, none of this has been confirmed but it seems as though Bel’Veth is going to be quite the champion. Considering she is the Empress of the Void, this would make sense. Until Riot shows more officially, fans can be speculative of this leak.
You can find more pieces like “League of Legends Bel’Veth Abilities” and you can ‘Like‘ The Game House on Facebook and ‘Follow‘ us on Twitter for more sports and esports articles from other great TGH writers along with Robert!
“From Our House to Yours”