the PUBG mobile The Global Championship (PMGC) 2021 begins its league phase on November 30th. The best 20 teams from East and West will fight separately for the places for the grand finale.
The nine best teams from the east will move into the grand finale of the PMGC 2021. Only the best six teams from the west, on the other hand, will advance to the PMGC 2021 Finals, which will take place from January 21st to 23rd. An Indian team receives the last invited place in the grand finale.
Linked: The grand finale of PMGC 2021 will be a “semi-LAN” event
The PMGC has a total prize pool of $ 6 million. Of that, $ 1,470,000 was allotted for the league stage, with $ 725,000 being awarded in each region.
Here’s everything you need to know about the PMGC 2021 League stage.
League (East and West): November 30th to December 19th
It takes place over three weeks. Each week is divided into the days of the week and the Super Weekend.
- Week one: November 30th to December 5th
- Weekdays: November 30th and December 1st
- Super Weekend 1: December 3rd to 5th
- Second week: December 7th to 12th
- Weekdays: December 7th and 8th
- Super Weekend 2: December 10th to 12th
- Week three: December 14-19
- Weekdays: December 14th and 15th
- Super Weekend 3: December 17th to 19th
League finals (East and West): December 22nd to 24th
The best 16 teams from each region advance to the league finals to determine the squads that advance to the grand finals. It is also carried out separately for East and West.
The format for east and west is identical. If you’ve been chasing PUBG mobile Esports for the past year will sound familiar.
- The league phase was divided into the days of the week and the super weekend.
- For the weekdays, the 20 teams were divided into five groups of four teams each. They compete against each other on Tuesday and Wednesday to make it to this week’s Super Weekend.
- While the ranking of the days of the week is reset every week, the Super Weekend is absolutely crucial as it awards championship points, on the basis of which the teams in the league finals are determined.
- After all three Super Weekends, the 16 best teams will compete in the league finals, with the best moving into the grand finale of the PMGC 2021.
Teams and groups
All games are broadcast live PUBG mobile Sports YouTube Channel in several languages (see below). The Eastern stream begins at 5:00 a.m. CT while the Western stream goes live at 12:00 p.m. CT.