Gifting in-game items are quite significant for gamers in this digital era. Almost every online game has introduced the gifting feature of their respective in-game cosmetic items. Fortnite is not an exception. Therefore, if you want to gift skins or some other in-game items to your Fortnite friends, keep reading this article till the end.
Before proceeding to the step-by-step guide, you should take care of a few things:
- You’ll need a sufficient number of V-Bucks to purchase the gifts.
- If you are not at least level two, you will not be able to send gifts.
- To send gifts, you must also enable Two-Factor Authentication (2FA).
- Gifts can only be sent to players who have been on your friends’ list for 48 hours or more.
- Skins and items purchased from the Item Shop will be giftable only. As a result, you will be unable to gift battle passes, battle pass bundle items, or V-Bucks.
- Every player can send five gifts per day, with a 24-hour cooldown period before sending more gifts.
How to gift skins in Fortnite?
You should choose the gifts from the Item Shop as the skins in your inventory isn’t eligible for gifting. Follow the steps mentioned below to know how to gift skins in Fortnite:
- Launch Fortnite and go to the Item Shop to choose the skin you want to gift.
- After selecting the gift, click on it and check out the skin yourself from the preview page.
- The select Purchase as a Gift option from the top-left box.
- Then select the recipient from your friend list and customize the gift by selecting the perfect gift box.
- After that, click on Send and the recipient will receive the gift instantly.
Recommended | ASCENDERS IN FORTNITE