Destiny 2 is commemorating the Chinese New Year with a new emblem and additional cosmetics. The emblem is free and can be obtained by following a specific process.
How to get Jade’s Burrow emblem in Destiny 2
To obtain the Jade’s Burrow emblem, visit Bungie’s code redemption page and enter the code TNN-DKM-6LG. There are no prerequisites to redeem this code.
- Go to the Bungie official code redemption page by clicking the provided link
- Log in using your gaming platform credentials
- Paste the emblem code TNN-DKM-6LG into the “Enter Your Code” section
- Return to the game and choose a playable character
- Access the Inventory, then the Collections tab
- Select the Flair section
- Check under the “General” tab
- The Jade’s Burrow emblem should be available for pickup
Keep in mind that emblems obtained through the code redemption system will not appear in your inventory or at the postmaster, but in your Collections instead. You’ll need to retrieve a copy from there to have it show up in your inventory and recently-acquired items list.
In addition to the emblem, there are more Chinese New Year-themed cosmetics available for purchase in the Eververse store during specific weeks. These include the Lunar Lagomorph Ghost Shell, Moonshadow Hop ship, and Rabbit’s Chase Sparrow, which can be purchased with Silver on weeks 7 and 11 of Season of the Seraph.
Share your thoughts on the emblem and its reference to the Jade Rabbit Exotic in the comments.