Check out the new season’s weekly quests and how you can get through these tasks in no time. A new Fortnite season has started: we’ve officially entered Chapter Three, Season Four, and it’s bound to be an exciting season with the new Chrome Splash mechanic.
In this guide, we’ll show you all of the weekly quests that you’ll have to complete as the Fortnite season progresses, and explain how you can finish the hardest ones that you’ll run into. This is a great way to earn XP and complete the Battle Pass.
We’ll update this guide weekly with new quests that come out.
Updated October 6, 2022, by Ashely Claudino: This guide has been updated to feature the latest weekly quests.
Although it’s similar to Splatoon’s ink mechanic, Chrome Splash isn’t exactly the same. It’s its own thing, and it’s definitely a lot of fun. You’ll have to use it if you want to complete all weekly quests. Each weekly quest will be turned into 15,000 XP when finished and each Bonus Goal is worth 43,000 XP.
- Deploy a Port-A-Bunker at a named location
The Port-A-Fort has been removed from the game, and has been replaced by the Port-A-Bunker. Although it doesn’t provide the high ground that its predecessor did, it’s a much more reinforced structure that you can easily hide inside. It’s also much more discrete.
- Knock down a Timber Pine and dislodge a Runaway Boulder in a single match
- Eliminate an enemy player within five seconds after sprinting while Chromed
Although this quest’s description may sound a bit complex for someone just starting the new season and using the Chrome Splash mechanic for the first time, it’s not too complicated once you start playing with it. It’s quite overpowered. If you sprint while Chromed, you’ll turn into a blob, be immune to fall damage, move faster, and air dash. If you dash into a wall you’ll be able to phase through structures and surprise your enemies on the other side. Do this and then quickly eliminate a player to complete this quest.
- Purchase from a vending machine (1)
- Emote at The Flairship, The Driftwood, and No Sweat Insurance
There are three places where you’ll have to emote to complete this next task. The Flairship is an airship floating above Rave Cave – go on top of it and emote. The Driftwood is the name of the ship floating above Lustrous Lagoon – dance on top of it. No Sweat Insurance is the large floating building in Tilted Towers, right next to the tunnel – dance somewhere in the building to complete the task.
- Evolve EvoChrome weapons by dealing damage (5)
EvoChrome weapons can be found inside Chrome Chests. As you damage more and more enemies with them, their rarity will increase. They can go from Uncommon all up to Mythic rarity.
- Use Chrome Splash on a structure and phase through it within five seconds
- Damage players with the Lever Action Shotgun or the Suppressed Submachine Gun (350)
- Bust through a door at Cloudy Condos and No Sweat Insurance
Although this mechanic isn’t used as often as you’d think, you can bust through doors in Fortnite. It’s simple — all you have to do is find a door and then sprint in its direction. If you’re sprinting as you go through ityou’ll automatically burst it open.
- Hit opponents while sliding (10)
- Dislodge a Runaway Boulder with a slide kick
Weaken the Runaway Boulder by hitting it until it’s at its minimum health without bringing it down to zero. Then, all you have to do is slide down in its direction and you’ll kick it out of its place automatically.
- Hunt different kinds of wildlife (3)
- Purchase an item from Panther, Mancake, or The Underwriter
There are characters all over the map, and for this quest, you’ll once have to talk to one of them in particular. You can find Mancake at Rocky Reels, the Panther at the gas station north of Rocky Reels, and the Underwriter in Tilted Towers.
- Drive different types of chromed vehicles (3)
You can turn vehicles into chromed vehicles by throwing a Chrome Splash at them. Do this on three different types of vehicles to complete the quest. There are a few options that you can choose from, including cars, semis, trucks, and the whiplash.
- Gain shields at the Reality Tree (75)
Even though the Reality Tree isn’t what it once was, it’s still an area where you can very easily reach maximum shields. Particularly because there are Slurp Bouncer Mushrooms all over the place and, if you jump on one, you’ll gain 15 shields.
You’ll have to wait a little while to jump on the same one and gain more shields, but since there are so many, simply walk up to another and jump on it. Of course, you can also easily find small shield potions inside chests.
- Damage players within five seconds of mantling (350)
- Deal damage to opponents with a legendary weapon (150)
- Emote for five seconds in the Flairship
- Open chests or ammo boxes inside The Driftwood (3)
If you have completed Week Zero’s quest “emote at the Flairship, The Driftwood, and No Sweat Insurance” you might want to give it a go now since you’ll have to travel to both these places for this week’s challenges.
- Eliminate opponents while chromed (3)
- Shoot targets while ziplining
There are three locations on the map where you can shoot targets from a zipline. On the zipline south of Seven Outpost V, on the zipline between Seven Outpost II and Choppin’ Chateau, on the zipline on the small island south of Greasy Grove, and the zipline at Chonker’s Speedway.
All of these will be shown on your map if you track this quest. It can be quite difficult to do this since it requires a high level of precision, so it’s best to do this with a Suppressed SMG to avoid bringing too much attention to yourself.
- Stage 1 – Land at the Driftwood
- Stage 2 – Collect bars in a single match (100)
This quest is divided into stages, which is certainly uncommon but it’s made to increase its difficulty and make it more of a challenge. These two stages have to be completed in the same match so essentially what you need to do is land at the Driftwood and then survive long enough to collect 100 bars. The Driftwood might change location as the Season goes on since only just a couple of days ago it was hovering over Lustrous Lagoon. For now, it’s floating over Flutter Barn.
- Destroy Chrome structures (100)
At the moment it seems that this quest is bugged so if the structure count does not go up when you destroy Chrome structure, don’t be alarmed. Epic Games should fix it soon.
- Deal damage to opponents with a Marksman Rifle from at least 75 meters away (150)
Although the quest’s information says that you have to deal damage with the Marksman Rifle, at the moment there is no weapon in the game with this name. However, if you deal damage to an opponent from a distance of 75 meters using the Cobra DMRit’ll count towards this challenge.
- Deal damage to opponents with SMGs or Assault Rifles (1,000)
- Deal damage to Supply Llamas (500)
Supply Llamas spawn randomly so there’s no way of knowing where you’ll be able to find one. However, if there’s one around you’ll hear its yelping noises as it bounces around the place popping with shield potions and ammunition. If you see a Supply Llama, shoot it and it’ll drop even more loot. Deal a total of 500 damage to complete this quest.
- Gain shields from JellyFish, Shield Fish, or SlurpFish (200)
- Visit the Reality Tree and Herald’s Sanctum in a single match
NEXT: The Cutest Fortnite Skins, Ranked