Tomorrow Ghost of Tsushima will celebrate its second birthday. To mark the occasion, the developers at Sucker Punch have shared a a number of interesting figures regarding the game.
- Sales of Ghost of Tsushima exceeded 9.73 million copies. This figure includes the combined results on PlayStation 4 and the director’s edition on PS4 and PS5.
- In January this year, the result was 8 million copies, so the game continues to sell at a good pace.
- Players took 78 million digital photographs and stroked foxes 75.18 million times.
- Game owners played 91.4 million missions in Legends mode.
- Players fought 540.8 million duels and performed 998.5 million provocations.
Source: Sucker Punch / Twitter.
Recall that Ghost of Tsushima was released in July 2020 on PlayStation 4. In August 2021, an expanded version, titled Ghost of Tsushima: Director’s Cut, has been released.
There are many indications that Sucker Punch is already working on a sequel. There are also plans for a movie adaptation of the game.
- Ghost of Tsushima Review – The Last Wind of PlayStation 4
- Ghost of Tsushima – game guide
- Ghost of Tsushima: Directors Cut – Great Excuse to Revisit the Best Assassin’s Creed 😉