– Advertisement –
The Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 has released one of the most important updates of this season. Update 21.20 is going to be released at the weekly reset. Apart from new weapons, Fortnite patched a lot of performance issues as well as introduced crucial bug fixes.
Without wasting time, let’s check out Fortnite Creative 21.20 update patch notes:
Fortnite Creative 21.20 Update Patch Notes
The Charge SMG is a burst-style SMG that fires when the trigger is released. The longer the trigger is held, the longer the burst. The Charge SMG is available in all rarities (Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, Legendary, and Mythic).
RIPSAW LAUNCHER AND FIREWORK FLARE GUN
In case you missed it, the Ripsaw Launcher and Firework Flare Gun were both recently added into Creative! Rip through clutter and make a scene with the dazzling Firework Flare Gun and Ripsaw Launcher.
BALLER SPAWNER DEVICE UPDATE
The Baller now has a default health of 400, so it can take more hits before being destroyed. There’s a new option Grappler Range, that you can use to increase or decrease the distance someone can grapple to while in the baller. If you don’t want players to worry about fuel/energy use in your island, the Has Infinite Energy option can be set to On!
We are introducing a new Hub layout that focuses on giving you a place to showcase your artistic skills. To accomplish this, we have removed matchmaking portals and featured rifts. Instead, there are now 8 player rifts so you can continue creating and playing in private parties. There is also one Creator Showcase map selected by the Hub creator.
PREFAB & GALLERY UPDATES
- Added 5 other new Galleries:
- Modern Art Prop Gallery
- Iridescent Mountains Gallery
- 3 Aurora Borealis Galleries
ISLAND TEMPLATE UPDATES
New! Co-op Dungeon Crawler: Create a co-op maze for players to explore, where they can eliminate swarms of creatures.
Wildlife Spawner: Added new receiver options to allow riding or dismounting rideable wildlife using signals:
- Ride When Receiving From
- Dismount All When Receiving From
- Dismount From Instigator When Receiving From
- Storm Sickness On/Off option added to My Island > Settings tab, Basic Storm Controller, and Advanced Storm Controller.
- Fixed various crashes.
PREFAB & GALLERY FIXES
- Fixed a phone preview issue with assets from the Bamboo Gallery.
- Fixed an invisible prop issue with the hydrangea bushes from the Festival Gallery.
- Fixed an issue where several grass assets were unable to be targeted or deleted across multiple creative galleries.
- Fixed an issue with switching classes making collectibles reappear in the Collectibles Gallery.
- Fixed an issue with previously placed Cloud props not appearing in Creative.
- Fixed an issue with the Tracker device not updating when sharing is set to “All.”
- Fixed various issues related to the Prop Mover device.
- Fixed an issue where the Sequencer device wasn’t triggering properly.
- Fixed an issue where the Tracker device was not updating with multiple teams set to Sharing: All.
- Updated localization on the Accolade device.
- Fixed an issue with the Item Placer device where retrieved classes could still use the device.
- Fixed an issue where Creators could get into a state where they could not adjust the Water device settings.
- Fixed an issue with the Water device where scaling and lowering water percentages caused various animation and VFX-related issues.
- Fixed an issue with swim state detection not reaching the water device’s boundary.
- Fixed an issue with the Player Counter device still being visible when visualization is set to ‘Off’.
- Fixed an issue with Guards not despawning when the ‘Dismissed’ option is active.
- Fixed an issue where Creative Island permissions were not functioning when set to ‘Everyone’.
- Fixed an issue where Accolades were not functioning correctly on the Accolade testing island.
- Fixed an issue where the Grapple Glove was unaffected by the My Island setting ‘Infinite Ammo’.
- Fixed an issue where players could lose functionality when mounting a creature while on a dismount trigger in Creative.
- Fixed an issue where the Grapple Glove was not interacting with intended surfaces.
- Fixed an issue where eliminated players are now shown on the scoreboard at the end of a match in Creative.
- Fixed an issue where player collision will reset after entering a vehicle in Creative.
- Fixed an issue where the Mounted Turret trap was being doubled when placed on player-built stairs.
– Advertisement –