- Armored Train Escort Mode;
- Berlin campaign on Xbox One and PlayStation 4;
- New missions for all campaigns;
- Start of Battle Pass Season 4.
Another update Per Registered, a network shooter set in the realities of World War II, has been released. The biggest attraction of the patch is a new game mode – Armored train escort, available as part of Battle for Berlin. In it, one side has to defend an armored train while the other has to prevent it from reaching its destination. The defenders receive reinforcements after crossing each checkpoint, while the attackers have an endless supply of units.
With the release of the update, the Battle for Berlin Campaign finally made available to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One owners as well.
The patch also introduces additional missions:
- Birch grove in Battle for Moscow received a mission in invasion mode;
- Oasis in Battle for Tunisia received a mission in destruction mode;
- Gare de Saint-Lo in Invasion of Normandy received a mission in invasion mode;
- Omer in Invasion of Normandy have a mission in destruction mode.
With the release of the patch, the fourth season of the Battle Pass was also started. In it, players receive weekly combat tasks with which they can collect points to unlock new rewards. There are eight unique soldiers (one for each army), five weapon types, and eight camouflages for vehicles.
In addition, to celebrate the holidays, radio operators can conjure up fireworks and engineers can put up decorated Christmas trees. There are also tons of game mechanics improvements. For example, pilots can now carry parachutes and thus survive jumping out of airplanes. The AI has also been improved by introducing additional behavior patterns.
Registered is available for PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X / S and PlayStation 5. The game uses the free-to-play model with microtransactions.