Diablo 2: Resurrected is a remastered version of the iconic hack’n’slash game Diablo 2. The game launched on September 23, 2021, but only recently did it see the launch of the first ranked season.
Player and streamer by the handle Teo1904 is known from broadcasts on Twitch, in which he mainly annihilates monsters in Diablo. In his streams he focuses mostly on speedrunning.
With the ranked season starting, he decided to try his hand at it and reached the highest level in 138 hours, setting a record.
The whole process was broadcast on the aforementioned streaming platform and the moment of reaching level 99 can be seen below:
It is worth noting that the whole endeavor also involved friends of the player, who assisted him in leveling up, suggesting and trying out different strategies. The winner of the record pointed out that during the challenge he spent only 34 hours in bed.
It consists in creating a new character and climbing up the leaderboard. The developers have prepared a choice of four different ladders:
- Classic Ladder: in this mode, you can play the four acts of the diablo 2
- Hardcore Classic Ladder: same as above, but death is permanent.
- expansion ladder: classic gameplay, but also with the content of the Lord of Destruction expansion.
- Hardcore Expansion Ladder: here we also have five acts to complete, but death is irreversible.
More about ranked and latest update:
More for you:
- Diablo 2: Resurrected – game guide
- Diablo 2: Resurrected Sales Exceed 5 Million Copies