The question of “when to patch” has finally been answered dota 2 Players today as Valve released the latest gameplay update.
The update adds new rewards dota 2‘s currently active Battle Pass, a new Collector’s Cache with 18 new items. All sets included in the cache were selected by community members.
The new patch isn’t just about cosmetics, however, as there are also plenty of gameplay changes that can spice up the metagame in the coming days. Aghanim Labyrinth’s seasonal game mode, The Continuum Conundrum, also received a few updates, meaning players may need to tinker with strategy before lining up for the game mode.
Here are all the Aghanim’s Labyrinth: The Continuum Conundrum – Gameplay Update patch notes.
- A new set of legacy combat encounters has been added for Act One on Mage and higher difficulties
- Surge mount modifier movement speed increase reduced from 50% to 40% and enemies can now be slowed down
- Reduced base armor on many bosses and captains
- Reduced health and damage sensitivity of Toothy Toothums
- Reduced enemy Alchemist Chemical Rage health regeneration
- Reduced Brain Sap and Fiend’s Grip damage in Demon Forests
- Glarf’s Bloodlust option has been upgraded from two encounters, 50 bonus attack speed, 12 percent bonus movement speed to three encounters, 60 bonus attack speed, and 15 percent bonus movement speed
- Fixed Carrie not leveling up in Bug Bait with Ascension
- Fixed Bogdugg’s club and femur not working
- Fixed cases where patrolling units were exploitable by attacks outside of their aggro radius
- Bosses now only start their fights after seeing the player
- Fixed movement speed items being able to be dropped to bypass the movement speed limit for trap rooms
- Trap Room base movement speed increased from 350 to 360
- The following items are no longer available in the main shop: Creature Blade Mail Outer World Meteorologist Meteor Hammer Continuum Key
- Fixed the Pudge Encounter map on the west side having a channel too narrow for Pudge to get through
- invalidate: Minor Shard spell reduction increased from three to four percent
- Devil’s Grip: Minor Shard Mana Drain combined with damage per second Minor Shard
- monkey: Recoil distance increased from 50 to 72
- monkey: Recoil duration increased from 0.1 to 0.2
- monkey: Slow duration increased from one to two
- sunguard: Cooldown reduced to 100 from 120/110/100
- lightbringer: Mana cost reduced from 100 to 75
- lightbringer: Duration increased from five to six
- lightbringer: Cooldown reduced from 60 to 45
- sunguard: The duration has been increased from three to five seconds
- death of a star: Fixed some cases where the cast wouldn’t start
- death of a star: Now increases base healing by 75
- view: Minor Shard bonus damage increased from 40 to 50
- Static Storm: Cooldown reduced from 90/80/70 to 60/55/50
- Shocking Journey: Intellect damage increased from 70% to 100%
- Pacific Storm: Damage reduction increased from 30 to 50 percent and also slows movement speed by 50 percent.
- gust: Bonus blind percent minor shard increased from five to seven
- marksmanship: Active cooldown reduced from 70 to 60
- silent echo: Now also grants Drow 2 Agility for each enemy hit and 4 Agility for each Captain hit for 12 seconds.
- light footed: Now applies a basic dispel to allies.
- rocket ride: Area of effect increased from 90 to 120
- rocket ride: Now deals double damage
- first strike: Fixed having no effect if recast while Flak Cannon was already active
- blade fury: Minor Shard duration reduced from 1.0 to 0.75
- Detonation Ward: Now increases the radius of healing protection by 150.
- Incandescent Katana: Ignition duration increased from 5 to 10
- Incandescent Katana: Ignition damage increased from 25% to 50%
- electricity: Damage Shard increased from 50 to 75
- Tidebringer: Damage increased from 15/30/45/60 to 20/40/60/80
- Tidebringer: Damage Shard increased from 15 to 20
- ghost ship: Cooldown reduced to 60 from 80/70/60
- ghost ship: Removed Rum absorbs smaller shards
- ghost ship: Added minor shard with 150 damage
- tsunami: Now fires a single wave forward that deals 250 percent of Tidebringer’s damage as magic.
- frost shield: Damage reduction increased from five/10/15/20 to seven/14/21/28
- chain frost: Cooldown reduced from 100/80/60 to 60/55/50
- Anti-Magic Shield: Duration is now 50 percent of Frost Shield duration
- fiery soul: Removed small stack duration shard
- fiery soul: Minor shard removed for mana cost/cooldown
- fiery soul: Attack and movement speed shards combined in one upgrade
- dragon trail: Now spawns a Light Strike Array for every 250 distance instead of a fixed four (base power unchanged)
- ignition: Now uses Laguna Blade damage instead of Dragon Slave
- darkness: Cooldown reduced to 90 from 140/130/120
- Insane frenzy: Lifesteal increased from 20 to 25 percent
- Insane frenzy: The duration multiplier has been increased from three to four
- Authorize: Removed cooldown/mana cost shards
- Reverse polarity: Cooldown reduced from 90 to 75
- supremacy: Now triggers a 50 percent power polarity reversal on the target on cast, rather than granting full bonuses.
- shock and awe: Now stuns targets instead of slowing them. Damage reduction changed from 75 percent for 2.5 seconds to 50 percent for 2.5 seconds + stun duration.
- Too many waves: Internal cooldown reduced from four to three.
- Arena of Blood: Cooldown reduced from 90 to 75
- Anyway, here’s Spearwall: Now causes soldiers to attack twice as fast and knock back enemies half as fast
- Stunning rebuke: Now grants two charges of God’s correction. The stun duration is now 50 percent of the recoil slow duration.
- Guardian Angel: Cooldown reduced to 120 from 160/140/120
- Guardian Angel: HP Regen Minor Shard increased from eight to 12
- Angel of Healing Life: Cleansing trigger chance from 20 to 25 percent
queen of pain
- sound wave: Cooldown reduced from 125 to 100
- Fervent Attack: Buff duration increased from 4 to 10. Effect can now be stacked multiple times.
- Hall of Pain: Area of effect increased from 80 to 125
- discordant force: Attack damage increased from 10 to 15 and now grants 1% spell boost per hit instead of attack speed.
- Haunting Echoes: No longer generates a shout at the starting location
- base Armor increased by one
- burrowstrike: Damage upgrade from 60 -> 75
- burrowstrike: Small shard with 0.75 stun duration has been added
- Sandstorm: Blind and Slow have been combined into one upgrade
- Caustic finale: Small shard explosion damage from 40 to 50
- Caustic finale: Small shard damage over time from seven to eight
- Caustic finale: Slow Minor Shard has been removed
- epicenter: Removed Minor Attack Speed Slow Shard
- epicenter: Cooldown reduced to 100 from 120/110/100
- transport construction: Now creates an epicenter at the arrival target that pulses once for every second of Burrowstrike’s stun duration.
- Independent Sandstorm: Now also gives the Sand King a bonus movement speed equal to the slowdown
- Slam: Damage shard increased from 50 to 75
- Slam: Distance Shard now increases speed as well
- brackish water bath: Now always affects Slark when targeting another unit
- went fishing: Now also grants two charges of Pounce.
- lucky catch: Proc chance increased from 15% to 20%.
- Mortimer Kisses: Cooldown reduced to 90 from 120/110/100
- Lil friendly shredder: Now also grants three additional attacks
- ice shards: Base duration from 3.0 to 3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5
- ice shards: Duration Minor Shard from 0.5 to 0.75
- Ice Shard Extension: Now also grants 2 charges of Ice Shards
- snow fort: Snowball now also grants 20 percent Spell Lifesteal to share with teammates in Snowball
- cool party: Lifesteal increased from 8% to 12%
- And another hit!: Now also refunds 50 percent of Walrus Punch’s mana cost and can occur if death occurs during the slow debuff instead of just on a direct kill.
- Earthquake: Removed Minor Earthshock slow shard
- wildness: Now grants allies the current Overpower level instead of bonus Attack Speed.
- cannonball: Now also increases Earthshock damage by 25 percent.
- Ursa Minor: Swipes modifier increased from 25% to 35%
- flaking skin: Aura radius increased from 900 to 1600
- flaking skin: Damage increased by 50 percent
spirit of the void
- resonance pulse: Small shards absorbed per unit increased from 15 to 20
- phantom attack: Critical hit damage increased from 200% to 300%
- time lapse: Cooldown reduced from 70/55/40 to 60/50/40
- Back to basics: Now also casts Shukuchi on the ally afterwards.
- Explosive Reality: Now triggers explosions along the entire path instead of just at the start and end locations.
- Cold Killing: Now emits the current level of Splinter Blast at 50 percent damage every second
- death station: Cooldown reduced from 80 to 60/55/50
- Invigorating charm: Now also grants 8% Spell Lifesteal
- Enchanted: No channel Death Ward duration from 50 to 100 percent
- spirit balm: REMOVED
- Strange blessing: REMOVED